Papaya Yogurt Boat
A tropical breakfast loaded with antioxidants & probiotics.
Author: Tessa Jean
Recipe type: Breakfast
- ½ papaya, deseeded
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon maca powder (optional)
- 1 scoop collagen peptides (optional)
- ⅓ cup gluten free granola (Purely Elizabeth banana nut is what I used)
- 2 tablespoons slightly warmed nut butter
- Goji berries
- 2T unsweetened coconut flakes
- After papaya is deseeded, mix your greek yogurt with the chia seeds, maca podwer, & collagen. Add this mixture to your boat.
- Top with granola, drizzled nut butter, & other optional toppings.
- Add honey if you desire a sweeter taste!