Chocolate Peanut Butter Nice Cream
A healthy indulgent banana based ice cream.
Author: Tessa Jean
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 2 bowls
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1T raw cocoa powder
- 1-2T pb2 powder (or regular peanut butter)
- Splash of almond milk (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a blender (I use Vitamix because it blends like a boss. Other blenders work, but they just may take a little longer).
- Blend until completely smooth and creamy. Add almond milk to help blend if needed!
- Optional topping time! I added more fresh bananas & dairy free chocolate chips.
- Chow down!